Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Class Time

In the midst of my already chaotic life I have stumbled across a studio that I am going to start renting out! The class is at Dance Pointe Studio on 15th street. I am having a class at 9 a.m. starting this Saturday, October 24, and it will continue every Saturday from now on.

The class will be $10 per person with no monthly fees or sign-ups! We will be working at a beginners level- so every level is welcome! We will have something for everyone!

If you are skeptical about yoga- I encourage you to follow Fine Art Boudoir photographer, Sarah Adams's blog. She has started doing private classes with me- and we have now done five weeks of classes. She has been blogging about her experiences- and I hope that it will encourage you to try it out!

Please join us any Saturday from now on at Dance Pointe Studio - 2908 E. 15th St. (In between Harvard and Lewis)

Happy Yoga-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment